Toggle Content goes here
You can file a claim with our team for any lost or damaged parcels sent via APG. You have up to 30 days from the date of order shipping to log a claim with APG. After this time, APG will not be able to process this claim.
We aim to ensure acknowledgement of all received claims within 4 hours of receipt. Following our response, we will provide you with detailed feedback and / or offer compensation once approved within 15 working days from the date of your claim.
If for any reason we are unable to find a resolution to the claim within this time frame, further investigation will commence to which you will be kept informed regularly of all developments.
Please note in most cases we will respond via e-mail for record of communication.
- Any claim request has to be received within 30 days from the shipping date
- Any claim for which the parcel has a delivery confirmation tracking event such as Delivered, Out for Delivery, Notice left, Ready for collection, Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc (Clock stop events) won’t be able to be eligible for compensation.
- Any claim for a damaged parcel will be eligible once we can confirm the parcel has been damaged while at APG processing hubs or APG Delivery Partners network.
- In case of damage or denial of receipt, APG will require a signed statement from the consignee confirming the non-receipt or a proof of damage of the parcel.
To make a claim, please contact our Claims Team at email@example.com who will provide you with a claim form for completion. Please ensure you provide the following details:
- Tracking number.
- Consignee’s full address details.
- Copy of the original invoice.
- Claim value.
- Reason for the claim with supporting evidence.
All claims which we receive are recorded using only order/tracking number. Due to the GDPR we do not keep record of the consignee name. Each record will show how the claim was dealt with and how it was resolved. We keep the records to be able to monitor the team performance and resolution.
Our GDPR compliance policy can be found on our website ww.apgecommerce.com
Shipping costs are included in the maximum liability amount.